Who we are
What personal data we collect
ANDORUM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED collects the following personal data:
- information provided by a customer when the customer requests our services, including, without limitation, full name, passport data, residency address, phone number, date of birth, e-mail address and postal address, gender, age, etc.;
- financial information when you pay for service, including, without limitation, credit or debit card number, account details, etc.;
- proof of address, including, without limitation, information included in your utility bill, bank statement, etc.;
- information about the customer when we conduct AML and KYC verification as well as enhanced due diligence as provided by applicable law;
- information about your company, including, without limitation, company name, registration date, names and addresses of directors, shareholders, etc.;
- information that you provide to ANDORUM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED when ANDORUM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED reasonably requests such information in order to provide you with services;
- any other personal data which you directly provide to ANDORUM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED.
When visitors leave comments on the Website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection
Besides, when you visit our Website, we may automatically receive your date and time of your visit to the Website, top-level domain name, address of your server, navigation behaviour and preferences of the user. All this data is anonymized.
How we collect your personal data
We collect your personal data in a number of ways:
- manually, for example when we meet on marketing fairs and events;
- electronically through the Website;
- from cookies and other electronic tracking technologies.
How we use such information
Personal data will be collected, held, used and disclosed for the following purposes jointly and/or severally:
- to provide you with services requested;
- to verify your identity;
- to provide you with newsletters you subscribed to;
- to process any requests;
- to perform marketing analysis and to conduct market research;
- to the extent permissible or necessary by law, for any other purpose as may be deemed reasonably necessary by ANDORUM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED in the circumstances;
We use anonymized data for service optimisation and improvement, marketing communication, user analysis and profiling.