DBS is the Southeast Asia’s biggest bank headquartered in Singapore. It operates across 18 countries and has a major presence […]Read more
Focus on credit and debit card payments processing to European based online businesses
IBS is a global FinTech company offering innovative and efficient banking services. IBS has a license of Electronic Money Institution in Lithuania and it passported its license to other EU countries. IBS is a part of a public company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. This digital bank specifically focuses on customers engaged in trade between the European Union and China. IBS is ideal for payment service providers, e-commerce platforms as well as offline commerce businesses.
- the most efficient way for payments to China
- multi-currency accounts
- IBAN accounts
- currency exchange at favorable rates
- integration with e-commerce platforms that allow Chinese customers to pay using their local payment methods
- SEPA Payments in EUR at low cost
- banking services available at 24/7
- implementation of high security standards
Stories from the Blog
Subscribe to newsletter
Gibraltar is a small country, which is a well-known offshore jurisdiction. Until recently, Gibraltar, being the dependent territory of the […]Read more
Safeguarding a brand is an important matter for individuals and companies. Many businesses create logos and brands in order to […]Read more
Contact Us & Get Professional Consultation!