I am considering to register a company. Will you open me a bank account as well?
Our company offers a full set of services on company incorporation and bank account opening. Our experts will advise you on these matters and assist you on each stage of bank account opening. However, please take into account that as of today opening a bank account is no longer a standard and technically simple procedure. Banks are very careful with non-residents and verify whether a company is not a shell company under its internal requirements.
- I have business in my resident country. Why do I need to register a company in another country?
- I don’t know what jurisdiction to choose. What shall I do?
- I registered a company through the portal, but later I decided to change a jurisdiction. Is it possible to make a change?
- I see that there are different company types. What company types do you register through the portal?
- How can I choose a suitable jurisdiction for company registration?
- I didn’t decide on a company name. How can I choose it? Can I later change company name?
- Probably, I can just register a company in a jurisdiction with a lowest profits tax rate?
- What will be additional expenses after I register a company?
- What is company maintenance cost?
- Do I need to be a resident of the country in which I want to register a company?
- I see that there are countries in which it is necessary to have a resident in a board of directors. What to do in such cases?
- Do I need to personally visit a country in which I will register a company?
- Who will submit documents to tax authorities and perform accounting if I register the company through the portal?
- What shall I do if my preferred company name was not pre-approved?
- Is the company registration same as trademark registration in this jurisdiction?
- Do I need to register a trademark in this country?
- How do I need to report on income in my resident country? Is it possible that I will pay taxes twice?
- How can I get money from customers in my country after I register a company?
Services and guarantees
Contact Us & Get Professional Consultation!