Is the company registration same as trademark registration in this jurisdiction?
No, company registration and trademark registration are two independent procedures. Before you register a company, you are advised to make sure that the company name is not similar to an already registered trademark of another company. After registering a company, you can register a trademark for your company.
- I have business in my resident country. Why do I need to register a company in another country?
- I don’t know what jurisdiction to choose. What shall I do?
- I registered a company through the portal, but later I decided to change a jurisdiction. Is it possible to make a change?
- I see that there are different company types. What company types do you register through the portal?
- How can I choose a suitable jurisdiction for company registration?
- I didn’t decide on a company name. How can I choose it? Can I later change company name?
- Probably, I can just register a company in a jurisdiction with a lowest profits tax rate?
- What will be additional expenses after I register a company?
- What is company maintenance cost?
- Do I need to be a resident of the country in which I want to register a company?
- I see that there are countries in which it is necessary to have a resident in a board of directors. What to do in such cases?
- Do I need to personally visit a country in which I will register a company?
- Who will submit documents to tax authorities and perform accounting if I register the company through the portal?
- What shall I do if my preferred company name was not pre-approved?
- Is the company registration same as trademark registration in this jurisdiction?
- Do I need to register a trademark in this country?
- How do I need to report on income in my resident country? Is it possible that I will pay taxes twice?
- How can I get money from customers in my country after I register a company?
Services and guarantees
Contact Us & Get Professional Consultation!