How do I need to report on income in my resident country? Is it possible that I will pay taxes twice?
When you register a company, you will need to obtain a consultation on tax issues and make sure that there is a double taxation treaty between the country of your company registration and your country of residence. Such treaty is intended to prevent double tax payments in two countries. This treaty also defines the status of tax residency, which will help determine in which country you will pay tax and its amount.
- I have business in my resident country. Why do I need to register a company in another country?
- I don’t know what jurisdiction to choose. What shall I do?
- I registered a company through the portal, but later I decided to change a jurisdiction. Is it possible to make a change?
- I see that there are different company types. What company types do you register through the portal?
- How can I choose a suitable jurisdiction for company registration?
- I didn’t decide on a company name. How can I choose it? Can I later change company name?
- Probably, I can just register a company in a jurisdiction with a lowest profits tax rate?
- What will be additional expenses after I register a company?
- What is company maintenance cost?
- Do I need to be a resident of the country in which I want to register a company?
- I see that there are countries in which it is necessary to have a resident in a board of directors. What to do in such cases?
- Do I need to personally visit a country in which I will register a company?
- Who will submit documents to tax authorities and perform accounting if I register the company through the portal?
- What shall I do if my preferred company name was not pre-approved?
- Is the company registration same as trademark registration in this jurisdiction?
- Do I need to register a trademark in this country?
- How do I need to report on income in my resident country? Is it possible that I will pay taxes twice?
- How can I get money from customers in my country after I register a company?
Services and guarantees
Contact Us & Get Professional Consultation!