How do I need to report on income in my resident country? Is it possible that I will pay taxes twice?

When you register a company, you will need to obtain a consultation on tax issues and make sure that there is a double taxation treaty between the country of your company registration and your country of residence. Such treaty is intended to prevent double tax payments in two countries. This treaty also defines the status of tax residency, which will help determine in which country you will pay tax and its amount.

Contact Us & Get Professional Consultation!