I don’t know what jurisdiction to choose. What shall I do?
The choice of jurisdiction is the most important issue. Of all the diversity of countries and advantages of certain jurisdictions, it is difficult to choose a suitable country for doing business. Firstly, you should consider your goals for opening a company abroad. Secondly, you should consider three groups of countries that have certain advantages:
Offshore countries with zero taxes
Jurisdictions with low and moderate tax rates
All these countries have significant differences between each other. For example, offshore countries with zero tax rates have low business reputation. Often, many countries expressly prohibit business with companies that are registered in classic offshore jurisdictions. Information about the owners of offshore company may be hidden, but banks still require disclosure of information up to the final beneficiary. For this reason, many consider more respectable jurisdictions. When considering between jurisdictions, it is necessary to consider many factors: requirements for company composition, tax rates, company maintenance costs, requirements of banks for opening a bank account, double taxation treaties, etc.
- I have business in my resident country. Why do I need to register a company in another country?
- I don’t know what jurisdiction to choose. What shall I do?
- I registered a company through the portal, but later I decided to change a jurisdiction. Is it possible to make a change?
- I see that there are different company types. What company types do you register through the portal?
- How can I choose a suitable jurisdiction for company registration?
- I didn’t decide on a company name. How can I choose it? Can I later change company name?
- Probably, I can just register a company in a jurisdiction with a lowest profits tax rate?
- What will be additional expenses after I register a company?
- What is company maintenance cost?
- Do I need to be a resident of the country in which I want to register a company?
- I see that there are countries in which it is necessary to have a resident in a board of directors. What to do in such cases?
- Do I need to personally visit a country in which I will register a company?
- Who will submit documents to tax authorities and perform accounting if I register the company through the portal?
- What shall I do if my preferred company name was not pre-approved?
- Is the company registration same as trademark registration in this jurisdiction?
- Do I need to register a trademark in this country?
- How do I need to report on income in my resident country? Is it possible that I will pay taxes twice?
- How can I get money from customers in my country after I register a company?
Services and guarantees
Contact Us & Get Professional Consultation!