What shall I do if my preferred company name was not pre-approved?
If your company name has not been approved, we recommend to understand why it was refused. Governmental body can refuse to approve a company name on a few grounds:
– if there is already a registered company with the same or similar name;
– name contains inappropriate wording that is unacceptable under the laws of the country (for example, unethical name or name containing official state or financial bodies names).
If the preferred name was refused, you need to choose a different name. We advise our clients to choose at least three names and we will conduct a preliminary search to make sure that the name is available and can be registered.
- I have business in my resident country. Why do I need to register a company in another country?
- I don’t know what jurisdiction to choose. What shall I do?
- I registered a company through the portal, but later I decided to change a jurisdiction. Is it possible to make a change?
- I see that there are different company types. What company types do you register through the portal?
- How can I choose a suitable jurisdiction for company registration?
- I didn’t decide on a company name. How can I choose it? Can I later change company name?
- Probably, I can just register a company in a jurisdiction with a lowest profits tax rate?
- What will be additional expenses after I register a company?
- What is company maintenance cost?
- Do I need to be a resident of the country in which I want to register a company?
- I see that there are countries in which it is necessary to have a resident in a board of directors. What to do in such cases?
- Do I need to personally visit a country in which I will register a company?
- Who will submit documents to tax authorities and perform accounting if I register the company through the portal?
- What shall I do if my preferred company name was not pre-approved?
- Is the company registration same as trademark registration in this jurisdiction?
- Do I need to register a trademark in this country?
- How do I need to report on income in my resident country? Is it possible that I will pay taxes twice?
- How can I get money from customers in my country after I register a company?
Services and guarantees
Contact Us & Get Professional Consultation!